Everyone want to their website to expand business. Their purpose and mode of website is different but one thing is common i.e. website. There is many ready to go CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or Magento which provide feature that in couple of hour you have own website.
As a programmer I am also frequent in ASP.NET and C# to make website which provide complete control on every aspect of website. In ASP.NET only one problem in my view i.e. time consuming as website will be developed completely according to your requirement. Later I will write complete guide how to develop website in ASP.NET using C# and SQL Server or MySQL as back end.
Here I am talking Step By Step Guide to Make a website in WordPress:
- Select a domain name
- Find a good hosting service
- Register your domain name
- Configure WordPress in Hosting service
- Customize WordPress According to Your Requirement
- Select a responsive theme
- Add Essential Plugin in your WordPress
- Add minimum Required Pages in Your new website
- Enjoy Your website is Ready to Go.