Social Media boost organic traffic to your blog website. Sharing your blog posts on your social media draw readers to your blog site and add more value for your existing followers.
To get more and more organic traffic you can promote your blog post on each and every available social media platform such as Facebook, Google plus, twitter, Instagram etc.
Because each social platform offer different option for promoting your blog content.
Here, different steps to promote your blog post on social media:
- Share your content in many places.
- Include your blog link in your social media profiles.
- Include a link to your blog on all your social media profiles
- Clean up your open graph data.
- Schedule Tweets to drive traffic to blog posts
- Schedule Facebook posts.
- Highlight blog content in Pins
- Share blog content in LinkedIn groups
- Promote blog content in Google+ communities.
- Share your blog posts on social media right just After Blog publish
- Share your brand new posts more than once.
Summary:Your content on social media can help drive traffic to your blog. You need to tailor your posts to each network and audience. In most cases, you don’t have to make major changes; a slightly different approach can greatly improve your results.