If you are beginner then must wonder feature of WordPress, How to use, What is themes, what is Plugin etc.
Here, you know How to install WordPress Plugin.
You can install WordPress plugin in three ways:
- Installing directly Through WordPress
- Install plugin after download from WordPress or other source
- Install plugin after placing plugin in root directly
Install Directly through WordPress
1. Login to your blog WordPress Administrator
2. Click on Plugin on sidebar
3. To Add plugin you can just click Plugins on left sidebar or click Add New from sub menu of plugin.
4. Here you can Search required plugins on right side search box an
5. After finding required plugin click Install button to install it
6. After installing plugin activate by clicking activate plugin link to use.
Install plugin after download from WordPress or other source
Many times user wants to install plugins after downloading it from https://wordpress.org/plugins/ .
- First search required plugins and download it and save it to your machine local hard drive
2. To upload plugin from your local machine your need to click on
3. After uploading plugin it will install to your WordPress blog/website and after activating it you can use installed plugin
Install plugin after placing plugin in root directly
You can also install plugin through directly placing plugin file at root directory.
- If you are trying it on your local machine then access C drive of your computer.
- Then access xampp and access htdocs find your blog/website directory and open it;
- Find wp-content and open it; here you get plugins folder.
- First you unzip your require plugin and copy it in plugin folder.
- return to your WordPress blog/site administrator and activate plugin.