Just like FAQ(Frequently Asked Question) section helps you project frequent and commonly asked questions on your site.
In the same way, FAQ WordPress plugins are a great help for those who want to add attractive & eye-catchy FAQ area on their WordPress site.
These plugins are easy to install, extremely simple to implement and allows you to apply custom settings with a few clicks.
Here are the best FAQ plugins (both free and paid) for your WordPress site:
1. HTML5 Responsive FAQ
Many FAQ plugins are responsive but if you don’t want to take any chances, HTML5 Responsive FAQ is guaranteed to be fully responsive and compatible with any responsive theme.
Questions and answers can be grouped into categories, each with a custom title. It’s easy to change the design, colors, and fonts with this plugin so you can easily integrate the look of your FAQs with the rest of your site.
HTML5 Responsive FAQ supports Visual Composer and many other content builder plugins. It’s easy to use and you can add it to any post, page or widget by using the supplied short-code.
2. Ultimate FAQ
Like most FAQ plugins, Ultimate FAQ allows you to create unlimited FAQs and FAQ categories on your site.
You can display them with a variety of styling options on any page, Woo Commerce product, or even in your sidebar.
Armed with several unique features, Ultimate FAQ comes with a handy stats dashboard giving you a summary of your FAQ views, while a search form lets users easily search through your questions and answers. The plugin can export your questions and answers to a PDF (to create a user manual, for example) and can also be used with any content that would benefit from an expandable section like recipes or job listings.
3. Arconix FAQ
If you’re looking for an easy to use WordPress FAQ plugin that does one thing well – without a lot of bells and whistles you may not need – Arconix FAQ is an excellent choice.
FAQs can be added nearly anywhere on your site by inserting a simple short-code into your content or a widget.
Arconix displays your questions and answers with either a toggle or animation and you can include FAQs individually or “group” them into FAQ sections within the WordPress editor during creation.
4. WP responsive FAQ with category
The free version of WP responsive FAQ with category comes with the usual functionality like unlimited FAQs, FAQ categories, animations – and it’s easy to incorporate into your site by using the plugin’s short-code.
The plugin features search engine friendly URLs, allows for translation, supports a thumbnail image for each FAQ and allows developers total customization through a CSS and JS file.
Each FAQ section can have a custom animation speed set in the shortcode parameters – and you can also choose to limit the number of questions and answered displayed.
5. Accordion FAQ
Responsive Accordion is has buildup with excellent accordion FAQ builder for WordPress. You can add unlimited accordion and collapse with unlimited color.You can easy sort your accordion position using backend. Responsive Accordion is built-in bootstrap
Features Of Plugin:
- Responsive Design
- Accordion is responsive and friendly to any mobile devices
- Limitless accordion anywhere in the theme
- Drag and Drop builder API integrated.
- Drag-gable accordion items for easy sorting
- Use via short-codes
- Awesome input field for accordions content
- Unlimited color option
- Bootstrap framework based
- Less for quick customization
- Font Awesome Icon Support
- Font Awesome Icon Picker Integrated
- Two different styles Integrated
- Hide All Accordion on page load or display all
- Gulp for instant workflow
- Highly customized for User Experience
- Slick Front-end and backend UI
- Add and remove accordion item from backend.
- Multiple Advanced Custom Field Available
- All browser compatible
6. Knowledge Base for Documents and FAQs
Professional WordPress Knowledge Base plugin for articles, documents and FAQs. It’s easy to use, works with any theme and has predefined layouts, styles and colors.
Help your users and customers find documents and faqs with a well-organized knowledge base that also looks professional.
Features of the knowledge base plugin include:
- Have up to 3 levels of categories and sub-categories.
- Order articles and categories alphabetically, chronologically or in any order.
- Choose from over 500 icons to display for top categories.
- Choose from 16 pre-defined color themes.
- Choose from 4 pre-defined style combinations.
- Choose article template – current theme template or Knowledge Base template
- Add tags, breadcrumbs, back button and comments to your knowledgebase articles.
- Use visual builder and check your configuration changes in live preview.
- Add an AJAX enabled search box.
- For better SEO, choose the URL for your knowledgebase articles.
- Setup hierarchical documentation with sub-categories.
- Set front-end text to any language.
- Looks great on phones and tablets.
- Knowledgebase Articles and Categories are CPTs.
- It also works perfectly with or without Gutenberg.
7. FAQ by WD – Responsive FAQ plugin
Having a responsive FAQ page is a necessity for most of the websites and this advanced WordPress plugin is the easiest way to add unlimited questions and categories.
Using this plugin you can create unlimited amount of questions and answers. The free FAQ plugin will allow you to assign questions and answers into categories. The accordion view will allow displaying only the questions thus saving space and allowing the user to navigate to the relevant question. To make the question search even more user -friendlier, it is possible to display a FAQ-specific search box.
The FAQ section sequence will be based on the Category order, which can be modified in Order section using drag and drop functionality. Only the categories set within the shortcode will be displayed in the page/post allowing to use different categories for different pages within the site.
The categories of questions can have descriptions. The details about the categories will be possible to insert with the FAQs. In case of having multiple categories (if the titles are displayed), the questions will be separated into tabs. You can also skip displaying category details and titles, thus the questions will be listed below each other based on the category order provided in Order section.
8. Spider FAQ
Spider FAQ allows you to provide the users with a well-designed and informative question/answer section, which can significantly decrease the amount of user inquiries on various issues. The plugin is highly customizable and is one of the best FAQ tools that can be found in WordPress plugin directory.
FAQs usually contain a large amount of questions/answers on various topics. When the number of questions is big enough, it is necessary to organize them for the easier navigation and user-friendliness. For that very reason, this WordPress plugin allows creating different categories to be able to organize the questions accordingly, including searching possibility for even simpler use.
9. Quick and Easy FAQs
This plugin provides a quick and easy way add FAQs using custom post type and later on displaying those FAQs using shortcodes. For shortcodes details, Please consult the documentation below.
Easily add FAQs using FAQ custom post type.
Display FAQs in simple list style.
Display FAQs in toggle ( independent form of accordion ) style.
Display FAQs in filterable toggle style.
Settings page to change toggle style text, background and border colors.
Custom CSS box in settings page to override default styles.
Translation Ready ( Comes with related pot and po files )
RTL ( Right to Left Language ) Support
Support for Visual Composer Plugin
10. WP Awesome FAQ Plugin
WP Awesome FAQ Plugin allows to create unlimited FAQ Items with Title, Description. With the plugin installation’s a Custom Post Type named “FAQ” will be created automatically. To show all FAQ’s items a shortcode [faq] needed, just crate a page for your FAQ section and update the page. If you want to show Category based Shortcodes Go To>>FAQ Category and you will see Shotcodes like [faq cat_id=”8″] , this is the shortcode you need to place where you want to show the FAQ.
- WP Awesome FAQ Plugin includes- Title, Description.
- No Post Description Limits.
- Category Shortcode based FAQ
- Window Resize Auto Height.
- FAQ Settings Options Added like – Close All, Open All and 1st Item Open.
11. Genesis Simple FAQ
Genesis Simple FAQ is a simple plugin to handle FAQ layout and interaction with a shortcode. Adding a FAQ is easy and relies on custom post types to organize and format your FAQs. To add an FAQ, do the following:
1. Go to Genesis Simple FAQ > All FAQs.
2. Enter a question in the Title box (required).
3. Enter an answer into the Content Editor (required).
4. Set a category, if applicable (optional).
5. Click publish.