Are you notice when accessing a website and it take time to load and you close that site. Similar steps occurs when other access your blog site and they get slow loading and get same treatment what you apply on others. So, increasing website speed is important. In case of WordPress website your have plugin that help to increase website speed. Here I am talking 12 Best WordPress Plugin to Increase Website Speed. They are:
Super Simple Speed WordPress Plugin is increases your WordPress page load speed and gives you a better performance score on the major speed testing tools. WP Super Simple Speed is lightweight and has no clutter or unnecessary code or configs.
Super Simple Speed WordPress Plugin feature:
- Automatic hotlink protection to prevent bandwidth stealing/leeching
- speeds up page load time and saves bandwith by GZIP compression
- loads jquery from google CDN
- disables auto-save on posts
- automatically sets UTF-8 encoding for files being served as text/html or text/plain
WP Performance Score Booster
WP Performance Score Booster wordPress Plugin speed-up page load times and improve website scores in services like PageSpeed, YSlow, Pingdom and GTmetrix.
WP Performance Score Booster WordPress Plugin features:
Remove any query strings from static resources like CSS & JS files
Set expires caching (leverage browser caching).
Speed Booster Pack WordPress Plugin allows to improve your page loading speed and get a higher score on the major speed testing tools such as GTmetrix, Google PageSpeed, YSlow, Pingdom, Webpagetest or other speed testing tools.
Speed Booster Pack WordPress Plugin Features:
- Moves scripts to the footer to improve page loading speed.
- Loads CSS asynchronously to render your page more quickly and get a higher score on the major speed testing services.
- Minify and inline all CSS styles and move them to the footer to eliminate external render-blocking CSS and optimize CSS delivery.
WP SpeedUp WordPress Plugin is implement to install and forget about the page load speed issues. Change settings from wp-admin or can leave it to default, you will feel significant difference in your website page load speed.
WP SpeedUp WordPress Plugin compatible with following themes Guava Pattern, Genesis, Thesis, WooThemes, Gantry, Carrington Core, Hybrid Core, Options Framework, Redux Framework, SMOF, UPThemes,Vafpress, Codestar
Autoptimize WordPress Plugins optimizing your site on concatenating on all scripts and styles, minifies and compresses them, adds expires headers, caches them, and moves styles to the page head and can move scripts to the footer.
Autoptimize WordPress Plugins also minifies the HTML code itself, making your page really lightweight. There are advanced options and an extensive API available to enable you to tailor Autoptimize to each and every site’s specific needs.
Page speed WordPress Plugin optimized pages lead to higher visitor engagement, retention, and conversions. The Page Speed WordPress Plugin help you to get a passing grade in Google Page Speed Insight.
Page speed WordPress Plugin Features:
Leverage browser caching
Optimize CSS Delivery
JCH Optimize WordPress Plugins speed up your WordPress site instantly after installation. JCH Optimize WordPress Plugins provides all the front end optimizations you need to optimize your website download speed.
JCH Optimize WordPress Plugins Features:
- HTML minification.
- GZip compress the combined files.
- Generate sprite to combine background images.
- Ability to exclude files from combining to resolve conflicts
Plugin WP Optimize By xTraffic automatically optimizes your WordPress site by finish completely automatically, and you can change the options from the administration settings panel.
WP Optimize By xTraffic WordPress Plugins features :
- Internal Link Building : Build automatically internal link with your keywords and your focused links or best related posts. In case you don’t set focus links, this plugin will automatically link to a post/page having the highest related content through optimizated algorithm. This is a perfect solution to set internal links of all the posts so as to keep the user to access your website longer, and to improve SEO effect for your website. Or you can use this Plugin to add sponsored links to other sites.
- Optimize Images : Watermark images + Reduce image’s size + Optimize image’s Alt/Title + Rename image’s filename
- Optimize Speed : Make your WordPress website load faster from 200% or more (speed up Apache and Nginx)
- Optimize Traffic : create a list of related posts in the middle of article content to do :
- Reduce website’s bounce rate;
- Keep your website users to stay longer;
- Increase Pageviews for the site;
- Increase user experience;
WP Fastest Cache WordPress Plugins creates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog. When a page is rendered, php and mysql are used. Therefore, system needs RAM and CPU. If many visitors come to a site, system uses lots of RAM and CPU so page is rendered so slowly. In this case, you need a cache system not to render page again and again. Cache system generates a static html file and saves. Other users reach to static html page.
WP Fastest Cache WordPress Plugins Features:
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified css and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
- Cache Timeout for specific pages
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Preload Cache – Create the cache of all the site automatically
- Exclude pages and user-agents
WP Fast Cache WordPress Plugins is built for website loading speed and You will not be able to find any cache that loads a webpage faster, simple as that. This caching system allows users to cache, pages, posts, categories and any other url on their website.
This cache works by creating a static html file for every page cached and then serving that page up first, meaning for cache pages apache only has to serve up static html files, no need to run any PHP or make any database calls.
The Caching system has a simple to user interface for creating, managing and updating cached pages. It also hooks into pages/posts for easy to user cache management on a page level.
WP Fast Cache WordPress Plugins Features:
- Bulk caching of all pages, posts, categories
- caching of all permalink types including /?p=123 format
- Easy to use cache management
- Page/Post level caching management